Jay A. Hines
THE DO's, DON'Ts & NO-NO's of RV CAMPING
RV park camping can be a fun and enjoyable way to spend time with family and friends. However, there are some do's and don'ts that you should be aware of to ensure that you have a safe and pleasant experience.
Here are some tips:
1. Follow the rules of the RV park: Most RV parks have a set of rules and guidelines that campers are expected to follow. Make sure you read and understand these rules before you arrive and follow them during your stay.
2. Be courteous to other campers: Respect your neighbors by keeping the noise level down, not walking through their campsites, and keeping your RV and surroundings clean and tidy.
3. Make reservations in advance: To avoid disappointment, make sure you book your RV spot in advance. This will also give you an opportunity to choose the best location.
4. Keep your pets under control: If you bring your pets, make sure they are well-behaved and don't disturb other campers. Keep them on a leash when walking them around the park.
5. Be prepared for emergencies: Keep a first aid kit, fire extinguisher, and emergency contact numbers handy in case of an emergency.
If you're an RV owner, it's important to have insurance coverage; Call “JAY” Today!
1. Don't leave trash outside: Keep your campsite clean by disposing of trash in the designated receptacles. Leaving trash outside can attract unwanted animals and insects.
2. Don't use generators at night: Most RV parks have quiet hours, and the use of generators during these times can disturb other campers.
3. Don't block traffic: When parking your RV, make sure you do not block roads or other campsites.
4. Don't leave your RV unattended for long periods: Leaving your RV unattended for an extended period can make it a target for theft.
5. Don't ignore park rules: Breaking the rules of the RV park can result in fines or even being asked to leave the park.
1. Don’t walk thru someone’s site
2. Pick-up your dog’s “POOP” even a small dog
3. Don’t speed through the camp site – Keep in mind; kids are there too
4. Don’t have a smoky camp fire; consider your neighbors
5. Don’t camp outside your budget
6. Don’t judge others. We all don’t live the same. If they are respectful don’t worry about it.
Find the RV insurance that best fits your needs and budget, learn more.
By following these do's, don'ts, and no-no’s, you can have a safe and enjoyable RV park camping experience. If all else fails…then camp on your own.